The Lunar Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lunar Cycle

The only Twilight fanforum on the web containing more than 126% WIN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madison
Admin

General Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Forum Rules   General Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:17 am

Okay, I know none of us like reading rules, so I'll make this short an sweet. These are the forum regulations. By joining, you agree to follow these terms. Failure to do so will get you suspended and even banned.

No Flaming -flames are ignorant, rude, unnecessary comments directed at another user.
No Spamming -Spam is any irrelevant or annoying message.
Listen to Staff -This includes Moderators, Admins, and any other authoritative figures working for the site.
PG-13 -Please. There are kids on this site.
NO THIEVERY! -Using another person's work (art, poetry, writing) without written consent or proof of ownership is prohibited. It is, however, okay to provide a link to the work, provided it's on the original site.

I reserve all rights to change the rules as I see fit. There shall also be specialized rules for some categories that you should read if you wish to participate in that thread. So long as you follow the terms, you should have a great time! I hope you enjoy the site!

~Madison
Back to top Go down
https://thelunarcycle.board-directory.net

General Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1