The Lunar Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lunar Cycle

The only Twilight fanforum on the web containing more than 126% WIN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madison
Admin

Application Rules Empty
PostSubject: Application Rules   Application Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:30 am

Exclamation Apps for Moderators are OPEN Exclamation

Like a Star @ heaven So You Want to be Part of The Lunar Cycle Staff Like a Star @ heaven

First, let me give you a brief description of what you're signing up for. A Moderator, of Mod, is in charge of making sure everyone is following the rules and being good members of our community, as well as giving help to anyone who needs it. If a Mod feels a member is breaking a rule, they have the power to punish that member any way they see fit. They are also in charge of making announcements and rules concerning the board they moderate. Basically, they're mini-Admins (only not half as cool Cool).

Now, I have a very high criteria for my Mods. You can't just send in an application and expect to be automatically accepted. Let me tell you a bit about what you're being judged on.
-Attitude (A Mod can't just go around yelling at people. Keep a cool, but firm hand.)
-Trustworthiness (I have to know you can handle the responsibility.)
-Being Impartial (You can't let friends get off easy, and you can't just go ahead and ban your enemies. It doesn't work like that.)
-Web Etiquette (To be a Mod you can't just follow the rules. You've got to go above and beyond. Make me want to pay you for this!)
-Maturity (I'm not employing two-year-olds.)
And those are just a few things. If you want to help out, impress me.

Like a Star @ heaven How to Apply Like a Star @ heaven

First, specify which category you'd like to moderate. The available spaces are:
Welcome!
Twilight
General

Next, you give a short essay as to why you should be a Moderator, and why you'd be best to moderate that forum. I repeat, impress me.

Finally, you take all this lovely information, put it in a PM, and send it to your's truly. If you're accepted, I'll send you a PM with all the little details I feel you should know, and I'll go ahead and give you all your special Mod powers. I'll be constantly monitoring your activity to make sure I made a good choice. If I don't like what I see, you get stripped of you Moderator status.

See? Nice and simple. So go on and send in those applications!
Back to top Go down
https://thelunarcycle.board-directory.net

Application Rules
Page 1 of 1